Friday 12 April 2013

Inks!

So, remember the pencils shown here not too long ago? Well, these are the inks.

The writer, Mr. Dave Hendrick, seemed quite pleased with the result, so yeah, theres that.









Inked from bluelines printed on smooth Bristol with brush, nibs, pens and whatever else gets the job done.

I have to say, I DONT completely hate'em, which is not uncommon.

Also, Im preparing layouts for a short superhero sequence for portfolio review, in preparation of the next comic conventions season. Ideally, it shouldnt take too long and Id be able to post stuff soon.

But again, ideally I should be working in the field right now, so yeah, theres that...

Feeling a bit grumpy today. Got absolutely NOTHING to do with this great, fun short story, I swear ;)
Mr. Hendrick, if you read this, thanx again for the trust and the countless pats on my back ;)

L.

No comments: